Saturday, March 17, 2007

And Now, For Something Different

In an effort to spruce up the Writer's Hearth neighborhood, I've invited Renee Holland Davidson, a fellow writer who focuses on flash-fiction, to contribute to this blog on a semi-regular basis. I'm hoping her skills won't so obviously dwarf mine as to make me look puny by comparison.

I'll let her take it from here.


Hello, all. I'm Renee. On good days, I brazenly call myself a writer. On not-so-good days, I'm a wannabe, and when the rejections pile up, I'm a fraud, a poser, a has-been who never was.

You'll be seeing some of my stories, and maybe the occasional poem, pop up every now and then. Despite--or perhaps, due to--my schizophrenic self-assessments, I welcome any and all reader comments. Flattery is appreciated, honesty even more so.

Thanks to Trevor for graciously inviting me to share a bit of his cyber-space.

~Renee

No comments:

A Short Story (and more to come) at Amazon

Agendas: a short story