Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Back to Life




After having a very tough year--with some breathtakingly glorious stuff thrown in--I'm coming back to the writing game with, I hope, a vengeance.

I will chronicle my progress here in the writing blog and post a few pics along the way.

The plan, for December, is to write a thousand words a day on my current novel, what I call (cautiously) a mainstream romance.

I'm hoping to hit the ground running in 2010, so am working on writing and health habits here in December.

And, in less than thirty days now, 2009 can kiss my ass.

3 comments:

Lese said...

May I just say that I am very happy to see you're posting again. I will always be a fan.

Trevor Hambric said...

Thanks, Lese. Nice to have you as a fan.

I'll do my best not to bore you!

Drop a comment no and and again.

Trevor Hambric said...

or maybe even "now and again."

A Short Story (and more to come) at Amazon

Agendas: a short story